Sleep is the most important things that play a big role in our health. Thus, having a nice bed with a perfect mattress is also important to have a good sleep. However, sweat and allergens can be hard to deal with once it penetrated to the mattress. In this case, using a mattress topper can solve that problem. Basically, a mattress topper is removable bedding that is placed on top of a mattress. Thus, it serves as a mattress extension for additional support and comfort especially if you suffer from hip pain. It can give you a better sleep whether your mattress is too soft or too hard. So, check out these best mattress topper for hip pain that you can buy on the market today:
5 Top Rated Mattress Toppers For Hip Pain Reviews
Cloud9 Gel King 3 Inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper
Since getting a good night sleep is what we all need, never settle for less. This Cloud9 mattress topper is perfect if you are looking for a gel infused memory foam under an affordable price. Coming from a company that is known for producing high-quality products in the industry, this mattress topper is worth its price.
Unlike regular memory foams, it works better by transferring your body heat to the atmosphere. This way, you can enjoy a cooler surface which can help you sleep better. Its gel also helps it to stay firm and soft even after years of use.
Features and Specifications:
- 3 inches gel infused memory foam provides you with a cool surface to sleep on and contours to your body
- Superior pressure relief can ease your hip pain and even back pain as your blood circulation increase while you sleep
- Featherlight Sleep System creates a new kind of comfort that allows you to feel as if you’re floating on Cloud9
- Weighs less than 200 pounds only makes it easy to carry around and place on your mattress without a hassle
- 100% made in the USA that comes with 20 years of limited warranty directly from Cloud9 bedding Visco elastic memory foam company
- Takes less than 24 hours to take its full shape
- Comfortable and guaranteed made from high-quality materials
- Does not contain toxic ingredients
- The foam odor can be eliminated easily if aired out
- Requires 2 to 3 more additional layers for heavy-duty purposes
- Forms a mild depression one some parts after years of use
Nature’s Sleep Cool IQ Cal King Size Memory Foam Mattress Topper
With simple yet unique features, this mattress topper from Nature’s Sleep is indeed one of the best. It can combine and transform any boring mattress into a more comfortable and deluxe foam to sleep on. This is thanks to its high-density Visco memory foam that includes a microfiber fitted cover. Thus, this feature makes this mattress topper an ideal option for people that deal with asthma and allergy.
Most importantly, it is made to ease different your body pains while on a deep sleep. You don’t even need to spend thousands of dollars since you can avail it at an affordable price.
Features and Specifications:
- 3 inches Next Generation Visco memory foam provides additional support to ease hip pain
- Designed with 2.5 inches high density and 3.5 pounds Visco elastic memory foam that can soften your mattress in an instant
- Consist of billions of larger cell structure that Nature’s Sleep refer as Cool IQ foam to allow better airflow for a cooler surface
- Eases hip, joint, and back pain to enjoy a better sleep without pain interruptions regardless of your sleeping position
- Includes a plus microfiber bottom sheet that is made from soft and deluxe 300 thread count cotton that is ‘stretch to fit’
- Made from anti-microbial and hypoallergenic materials
- Can help increase your blood circulation while sleeping to ease body pains
- Safe for people with asthma and allergy
- High density and comfortable for different sleeping positions
- Comes with a slip-proof plush microfiber cover
- The foam odor takes longer to get rid of that other mattress toppers
- Can be a little firm for other users
ViscoSoft 3 Inch 3.5 lbs. Density Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper
If you want a mattress topper that stays where it should be, this ViscoSoft memory foam is a great option. Aside from having a handy mattress topper cover that has a slip-proof mesh, it also includes adjustable elastic straps. Moreover, you can use this as a topper to any mattress that has a maximum thickness of 16 inches. This way, you can move all you want without worrying about your mattress topper slipping around.
Its breathable memory foam also allows better airflow thanks to its ventilation holes throughout the foam. Thus, your bed’s surface can remain cool and comfortable to sleep on.
Features and Specifications:
- Numerous ventilation holes all over the foam allow better airflow through the mattress for a cooler sleep
- Special gel infused memory foam formula contours to your body shape and eliminates the pressure points especially on the hip
- 3 inches ViscoSoft mattress topper is designed to be breathable, comfortable, and responsive to help align your spine
- High-density foam with improved comfort regulates temperature by distributing your body heat evenly on the foam
- Includes a machine washable plush cover that is made from bamboo rayon with a slip-resistant mesh and adjustable elastic straps
- With 60 days hassle-free money back guarantee and 3 years warranty
- Ultra soft and slip-resistant cover
- Breathable and hypoallergenic
- Guaranteed to hold up better and remain comfortable for years
- The adjustable elastic strap can top mattresses up to 16 inches thick
- Still get warm and takes longer to return to its original shape
- Contains less amount of gel compared to what most ads say
Zinus Night Therapy Memory Foam 4 Inch Pressure Relief Mattress Topper
Getting a cozy mattress is one thing but looking for an additional support for hip pain relief is another thing. As a matter of fact, finding a solution to relieve your hip pain can be a little challenging without Zinus. This mattress topper is currently one of the best choices if you want to reduce the pressure on your hips.
Instead of using single foam which is typical to mattress toppers, This Night Therapy Memory Foam used 3 layers of foams. Its ultra-soft and comfortable foam can maintain its firmness that lasts for longer years to avoid sagging. Most importantly, it is made from non-toxic materials.
Features and Specifications:
- Natural odor protectant that came from a natural green tea extract
- Ultra soft mattress topper cover made from premium bamboo rayon jacquard material
- Durable patented technology foam that provides high performance and content
- Efficiently compresses and spreads evenly to its full size once unrolled out of the box
- 4 inches of memory foam mattress topper helps complement your mattress to give you a good night sleep
- Includes 2 inches of memory foam with 1.5 inches pressure relieving comfort foam with 0.5 inch layer of fiber quilted cover
- CertiPUR US Certified guarantees that it is 100% made from high-quality foam
- Comes with up to 5 years of limited warranty
- Utilizes recycled materials for its package box
- Comfortable and supportive
- Combines 3 layers of high-density soft foams with zipped cover
- Luxurious fiber top quilting to provide relief to hip pain
- A little heavy to move around and doesn’t stay in place
- Can be too soft or too firm for others preference
Milliard 2-Inch Egg Crate Ventilated Memory Foam Mattress Topper
If you’re looking for a mattress topper that is no doubt cost-effective, try the Egg Crate Memory Foam from Milliard. This mattress topper keeps up with its competitors by producing cost-effective but premium quality products. Its unique egg crate ventilation feature serves as air channels that keep its great air flow and softness.
Another thing that makes this a great option is its hypoallergenic materials which make it a perfect give for people with allergy and asthma. It does not contain toxic ingredients that are harmful to your health despite its common foam odor. Most importantly, it helps relieve neck, back, shoulder, and hip pain.
Features and Specifications:
- 2 inches thick of high-quality material that is ideal for supporting different users with lightweight to heavyweight
- Made from 100% memory foam that provides a long-lasting comfort and a deep sleep no matter where you toss
- Open cell technology consists of pores which traps air and spreads it throughout the foam to lower the temperature
- Prevents your sweat from penetrating through the mattress and allowing an air flow control
- Offers relief for back, shoulder, and hip pain by reducing the pressure points on your body and prevent major health problems
- CertiPUR US Certified with natural hypoallergenic and anti-microbial materials to prevent allergens
- A premium mattress topper that is budget-friendly
- Better air circulation on the surface
- Contours perfectly according to your body shape for comfort
- Help increase your sleep in an instant as recommended by doctors
- May lose its shape when mishandled
- Takes longer to eliminate its foam odor which may trigger asthma and allergy reactions
Things to Consider Before Buying Best Mattress Topper for Hip Pain
Hip pain can be a big pain especially when you’ve already tried your best to get some sleep. It can affect your entire body and deprive you of the sleep you need. At the end of the day, it is your overall health that will suffer if you don’t do something. Thus, bed mattress toppers for hip pain can really do wonders to help you catch up some sleep. If you’re lucky, you can even sleep like a baby once you got the right one for your needs. To make up for your sleepless nights, these are the tips consider when shopping for the best quality mattress topper for hip pain:
This is the first thing you should consider if you want to make sure that it fits your bed. It should be smaller or bigger than your mattress since it’s too expensive to go to waste. Besides, getting the wrong size can ruin the entire look of your bed. Make sure that you get the exact size of your bed to determine the size of your mattress topper.
Just like when you are shopping for the best mattress, the mattress topper’s thickness also matters. Considering the thickness of the mattress topper can help you determine how much it can adjust to support your body. The thicker it is the better since it can provide you with better support regardless of your sleeping position. Not to mention if you’re a little heavy then you really need a thicker one. Thus, it can help decrease the pressure on your hips while you sleep. At the same time, the mattress topper’s thickness can also determine its durability.
- Sleeping Position
Considering your sleeping position can help you determine the good mattress toppers for hip pain. Of course, sleeping on your back with your arms relax of your side helps a lot to ease your hip pain. But if it makes you feel more comfortable to sleep on your stomach or your side, then address it. In this case, your mattress topper should be dense enough to give you the hip support you needed the most.
Since your mattress topper is the extension of your mattress, be sure to consider its firmness. Just like your mattress, it should not be too soft not too firm. Instead, it should complement the firmness of your mattress’ firmness. Thus, consider the firmness of your mattress to know if you need a firm, medium-firm, soft, or ultra-soft mattress topper. You should also consider its firmness depending on the amount of relief you need on your hip.
- Price and Warranty
Depending on the brand and quality, mattress toppers’ price can a little expensive. Basically, its price may increase the more durable and comfortable it is to sleep on. If you want a high-quality mattress topper, be prepared to spend some reasonable amount to ensure a good sleep. In addition, consider the warranty from the manufacturer to guarantee the product’s benefits. The longer warranty period they offer the better in case you need to return it or request a replacement.
Our Guidance for the Best-Selling Mattress Toppers for Hip Pain
Each mattress topper may feel different depending on your needs and preferences. If you want to speed up your search then looking for the best-selling mattress toppers is a great option. This will not only help you save a lot of time but also make sure that you’re looking at the best products on the market. So, check out this short guide when inspecting the best-selling mattress toppers:
The best-selling mattress toppers should be able to complement your bed otherwise, it’s useless. Basically, the best mattress toppers should enhance the beauty and benefits of your mattress. In case you don’t want to replace your mattress, this is a great solution to make it more comfortable. However, we don’t recommend the use of mattress toppers just to get away with replacing your old mattress. Take note, your mattress should be replaced at least every 10 years.
- Type of Materials
Even the best-selling mattress toppers differ depending on their materials. Some of the best-selling mattress toppers can be made from the following materials below:
- Latex mattress toppers made can be a little expensive but they guarantee great support and comfort especially on your hip. However, be sure to check whether it is made from natural latex or synthetic latex.
- Memory foam is another popular material that is used by the best-selling mattress toppers on the market. In spite of its higher price, memory foam mattress toppers can complement almost all kinds of mattresses to provide support.
- Wool mattress toppers made from natural wool are great options too due to its natural softness. It is also mites and bed bug resistant which is perfect for people who suffer from allergy reactions.
Basically, this refers to the mattress topper’s cover that protects it against stains and allergens. This makes it easier and faster to clean since you can just slip the cover on and off.
Though getting the best mattress can help you ease your hip pain, it’s more ideal to use a mattress topper. The best mattress toppers for hip pain can give you the comfort and relief that ordinary mattress and sheets can’t. Since its main purpose is to provide an additional, you can also enjoy its provided comfort. Depending on your level of hip pain, you can choose from mattress toppers that are made from different materials. May it be memory foam, synthetic topper, or feather filling, testing each will help you determine which one really works. Otherwise, you can’t really tell which one is the best until you’ve tried it yourself.